BDB United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** We at BDB United are fan fiction writers portraying the Book Series The Black Dagger Brotherhood By JR Ward, All Storylines, Character Bios, Avatars, are creatively and independently written by th

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tohrment
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tohrment

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Training Room   Training Room EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:40 am

Before heading back to the main house to go on patrol with Rhage, Butch and Vishous, I walk through the sterile halls of the training center stopping at each of the rooms where there used to be trainees learning the ways of becoming a brother to fight in this war. Walking over to the podium where I used to watch as Rhage would scare the shit out of the new trainees, slamming down a book that was at least ten inches thick, telling them they would have to recite the whole damn thing word for word. Chuckling to myself hoping that we can open the doors again and get the training center up and running again. Looking down at my watch that Autumn gave me, I turn and head back to my office to meet Autumn at first meal.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Training Room
Page 1 of 1