BDB United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** We at BDB United are fan fiction writers portraying the Book Series The Black Dagger Brotherhood By JR Ward, All Storylines, Character Bios, Avatars, are creatively and independently written by th

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Autumn in the morning...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tohrment
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tohrment

Autumn in the morning... Empty
PostSubject: Autumn in the morning...   Autumn in the morning... EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*After a long night of finding nothing. No lessers to chase down or civilian that needs help. We head back to the mansion to grab something to eat. Fritz has everything laid out buffet style. He knows us too well. The only thing we want to do is grab something and head to wherever our shellans are. Filling two plates, I head up to my room but what I find takes my breath away. Autumn is coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped loosely in front of her. The door closes behind me and she turns to me. My heart is slamming in my chest as she gives me a little grin and lets the towel fall to the floor. My body comes quickly to attention. No hi how are you's. Just pure lust and need consume me as I more like toss the plates on the near by table. I drop to my knees in front of her kissing her not quit flat belly. Just enough fullness the way I like it.* I want you..now.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Autumn in the morning...   Autumn in the morning... EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:31 am

*My fingers run through his hair when he drops his large frame in front of me kissing my still wet skin. I shiver when his hands trail where his lips are the feeling more than I can bare. When his denim blue eyes lock with mine, I almost loose my footing at the passion and love that I see there. I swallow the lump in my throat, and give him a smile as words escape me. When his hands move to my breast, I moan and arch into his waiting touch. He growls and slowly stands grabbing my hands and putting them behind my back while his lips trail down my neck that I offer him. HIs fangs play havoc on my skin, the anticipation of having him killing me. He stands to his full height and cups my face, kissing me while he lifts me in his arms and carries me to our bed laying gently against our pillows* Tohr, I need you.
Back to top Go down
Tohrment
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tohrment

PostSubject: Re: Autumn in the morning...   Autumn in the morning... EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:00 pm

*Not letting her pleas go unanswered, I grab at my clothes discarding them on the floor around me. The bed gives under my heavy weight as I slowly make my way up her body.* You have me my female. All of me. *Settling between her legs spreading them as wide as they will go. Looking down into her gunmetal grey eyes makes my blood quicken under my skin. Leaning down on my left elbow only inches from her face, my fingers stroke her beautiful ivory flawless skin. Taking in the image of her blonde ringlets flowing out around her like the mid afternoon sun would look like.* I'm a very lucky vampire to have gotten a second chance. *The corners of my mouth twitch up with a grin.* I love you Autumn, my female.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Autumn in the morning...   Autumn in the morning... EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:28 pm

*My heart slamming in my chest when he tells me he loves me. I can never get tired of hearing him be so open about what we shared. I arch my body the way that he loves to encourage him to get closer to me, to have me. His mouth moves to my neck and his large hands begin to run up and down my body.. I shiver in anticipation and need wanting him to be inside me, but wanting to make this last. He scent combine with the night of him patrolling is all a reminder of the man that is her Hellran. His mouth finally finds hers, and he kisses her as his fingers move to her fold and plunge inside her*
Back to top Go down
Tohrment
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tohrment

PostSubject: Re: Autumn in the morning...   Autumn in the morning... EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:54 pm

*Feeling her core clamping down around my finger as I move them back and forth. It sends an overwhelming surge throughout my entire body causing every muscle to tense as need to be inside her fills me.* Jesus you are so wet for me. *Sliding my fingers from her folds, I hear her moan at the loss. I lift my hand to my mouth then suck on the fingers that were inside her.* Like honey and heaven. *My eyes begin to dilate smelling the heady scent of her arousal. The broad tip of my erection seeks the warmth of her core. Sliding between her folds, she arches her hips in just the right way. My full length plunges to the depths of her soul and all I can do is bit the inside of my cheek not to get lost and release too soon. I move and she moves with me. She moans and call out my name as I hit the right spot.* Say my name again my female. *Hearing her say my name over and over drive me into a frenzy bucking and rocking my hips into her with a ferocious appetite.*
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Autumn in the morning...   Autumn in the morning... EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:16 am

*My hands dig on his back, scratching against him while he drives himself inside me in heated thrust. Wrapping her legs around his waist I move with him, my harden nub rubs against him in pleasure. I look into his amazing demin eyes and smile with my love showing in my eyes* I love you my Tohr. *My hand moves up to his chest, and I touch where his heart is beating against mine, Both signs of life that we are joined with together. Both move together in unison. Tohr moves his hand down my body and pinches my nub while he never breaks from moving inside me, my whole body turned alive in pure pleasure. My body begins to quiver as i feel my orgasm begining to tingle* Now my Hellran, take from me. *I tilt my head and offer my neck*
Back to top Go down
Tohrment
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tohrment

PostSubject: Re: Autumn in the morning...   Autumn in the morning... EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:35 am

*An offering I can't resist. My fangs begin to throb with the invitation. Seeing the pulse beating beneath her skin, my fangs elongate. With a hiss, I swiftly sink my fangs into her neck sucking greedily as her orgasm takes me to pleasured bliss. After the waves rushing through her body lessen, I let go of her neck licking the bite closed. Seeing the need and want in her eyes, I roll over and arch my neck in offering.* Take from me...now. *My hand wraps around the back of her neck pulling her down to my throat. The sudden desire of her biting me causes my hips to surge up as I hold onto her hips and drive as deep as I can into her over and over until I feel the edge coming near. Her tongue slowly strokes along my vein and it's then that I lose myself, releasing inside her as hot jets come in waves filling her with every thrust until we are both panting and sated. Wrapping my arms around her after she had her fill licking the bite closed, as close as I can to fill her heart beating against my own...as one.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn in the morning...   Autumn in the morning... Empty

Back to top Go down

Autumn in the morning...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BDB United :: Brothers :: Tohrment, son of Hharm-
Jump to: