BDB United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** We at BDB United are fan fiction writers portraying the Book Series The Black Dagger Brotherhood By JR Ward, All Storylines, Character Bios, Avatars, are creatively and independently written by th

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can do that and more...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhage

Rhage

I can do that and more... Empty
PostSubject: I can do that and more...   I can do that and more... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*Opening the hidden door under the stairs, I hear Lassiter yelling at the screen in the Media room as Payne asks questions about the show. Turning the corner I notice the foyer door slide open and out pops Vishous.* What's doin my brother? *Looking all sour pussed up, he flips me off but the hint of lemon crosses my nose as it mixes with heavy spice and I forget about him completely. My eyes focus on an image standing at the balcony. It's my Mary. Squinting my eyes after a day without vision from the beast coming out when we ran into Lessers last night, I finally make out what it is that she has in her teeth. A cherry. *Taking the stairs two at a time, I'm in front of her within moments. Growling low.* Is there something that you want me to do with that baby?
Back to top Go down
Mary BDB United
Mary BDB United

PostSubject: Re: I can do that and more...   I can do that and more... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:40 pm

*Not wanting to drop the cherry over the balcony, I clench my teeth tight over the stem as I hold in my laughter from his reaction. When he makes his way to me with incredible speed, I nod my head slowly. Turning away from him, I head towards our room and give a little look over my shoulder as I curl my finger towards me for him to follow. The low growl humming through my chest as he is right upon me, barely a breath between us as he follows me into our room. The door shut by his mind, the lock clicks as the lights are shut off and two candles illuminate the room. I know he is fighting to stay patient to find out my game. And he will be greatly rewarded. The room has a bowl full of unstemmed cherries next to the bed and a can of whipped cream. But what matters most is the one I hold with my teeth. Stopping in the center of the room, I face him and run my hands up along his enormous biceps. Feeling the electricity spark beneath my fingers. Trailing a finger over his lips before I point for him to take the cherry from my mouth. Then hold his hands with mine*
Back to top Go down
Rhage

Rhage

PostSubject: Re: I can do that and more...   I can do that and more... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:56 pm

*My tongue twirls around the stem pulling it in to my mouth. I press my lips against her as I work the cherry stem with my tongue while using hers. Her pulse is racing as her breasts are crushed against the hard expanse of my chest. With a few more moves of my jaw, tongue and mouth, I pull away from her lips grinning as my eyebrow move up and down. The stem is tied in a knot over one of my fangs.* I'm getten more talented every time I do that for you aren't I? *Grabbing the hem of her shirt as I spit the stem out of my mouth not caring where it lands at the moment.* Now time to play with a few cherries and whipped creme. What did you have in mind before I tell you what I'm goin to do with it. *Grinning as I make hast of all my clothes.*
Back to top Go down
Mary BDB United
Mary BDB United

PostSubject: Re: I can do that and more...   I can do that and more... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:31 pm

*Raising both brows and giving a crooked smile* My you are absolutely amazing, my love. You did that in record time and now added an extra twist of never losing touch of my lips. I am impressed. And entirely turned on beyond words. Well, I had thought you might like dessert served a la Mary. No plates. No utensils. Me. You. Tongue. Hands. *His approving purr making me more wet, his lips and scent and growl already working a number on my body. I squeal and laugh as he lifts me off the floor and tosses me onto the bed. He kneels on the bed and grasps the ankles of my khakis and pulls them off in one swipe like a magician and a table cloth. His fangs make short work of the hem of my shirt and he tears it up the middle and tosses it over his shoulder. My grin filling my face as I try to reach for him* Oh, hell, big man you are going to have to stop ruining all my clothes.
Back to top Go down
Rhage

Rhage

PostSubject: Re: I can do that and more...   I can do that and more... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:45 pm

*Growling low* I'll buy you more just so you wont worry about what I rip up. *Hovering above her with her legs spread. Her core glistening as I stare down at her. My bonding scent filling the room as lick my lips.* I'll never get tired of telling you how beautiful you are. I'm the luckiest male out of the brothers. *Grabbing the whipping creme and the cherries making fast work placing them at curtains spots on her body.* Now cherry pie Mary a la mode.
Back to top Go down
Mary BDB United
Mary BDB United

PostSubject: Re: I can do that and more...   I can do that and more... EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:07 am

*Glancing down at his work, I toss my head back laughing until that look and growl grab my attention. The feeling that surges through my body is hot, intense, like the fevers I used to suffer. But this heat I will take any day. Deep in my core I feel his love, his want, his need. Matching my own. I reach down and pull on his shoulders as I urge him with little need as he is licking his lips ready to pounce and devour* Bon appetit. *His mouth tasting and taking, trailing his fangs along the path. My skin singing with desire as he covers practically every inch of me* I love feeding you, but this platter is my favorite serving dish. And you, my only diner. Always. *Cupping his cheek as he looks up licking his lips ready for more, his teal eyes glowing and flashing white while the purr gets louder. Wrapping my legs around his body*
Back to top Go down
Rhage

Rhage

PostSubject: Re: I can do that and more...   I can do that and more... EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:25 am

*Starting at the bottom, I lick the trail of creme off of her leg as the creamy substance starts to melt from the heat she is throwing off. A few strategically placed cherries has me delving my tongue within her folds to retrieve. Biting into the sweet treat, I let some of the juices mix with hers than lav every drop up a my tongue does a dance on top of her throbbing clit.* You like that don't you? *Growling low as she laces her fingers into my hair urging me to do more. I can't resist her from doing anything especially when it comes to my tongue and her heated core. As my tongue flicks and my lips suck, she comes apart underneath me.* Heel yeah baby. Do that again. That was a taste of heaven. *Licking my lips*
Back to top Go down
Mary BDB United
Mary BDB United

PostSubject: Re: I can do that and more...   I can do that and more... EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:37 am

*Squeezing my thighs around his head as my hand grips his hair tighter, panting ridiculously as his name spills from my lips and more juices from my core.* Yes. Rhage. All you want for dessert. Just don't stop doing that. *My voice shaky as I raise my hips from the bed towards his mouth* I want more from that delightful and talented tongue. I want it all. *Sucking in a quick breath as his fas scrape along the inside of my thigh as his tongue lavs up the dripping cream before slipping through my quivering folds again. His tongue darting inside as his thumb presses over my nub. Bringing his name out again in a sound of rapture. Crying for him, wanting all. Then his wicked grin shines as he parts my thighs with his huge form and nestling in as he guides his enormous arousal into my core. Illiciting more wild cries as I build quick to climax. His body undulating above me, my nails scoring his back as he covers my mouth and absorbs my screams of his name.*
Back to top Go down
Rhage

Rhage

PostSubject: Re: I can do that and more...   I can do that and more... EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:51 am

*Wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her up against me as I kneel on the bed. Her ass fitting perfectly in my large hands as I spread her watching as I move inside her. My erection begins to throb at the sight of her. My brow furrows as I try to hold on and not release that instant, wanting the pleasure to play out just at little longer. Mary wraps her hands around my neck as starts moving her hips in a circle. It is all I can do as she pressing her mouth against mine. My body tightens and hot jets spill inside her until every last drop is spent as I growl out her name vibrating the pictures on the walls.* Mary... *Falling against the bed with still wrapped around me, I whisper into her ear.* I think cherries are my new favorite fruit. *Laughing* I love you baby.
Back to top Go down
Mary BDB United
Mary BDB United

PostSubject: Re: I can do that and more...   I can do that and more... EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:57 am

*Loving the feel of his body engulfing mine as we fall to the bed. Holding him to me when he tries to move off. His eyes dancing with laughter, the blue electric.* It definitely has a special place in my heart. *Joining his laugh with my own, then sighing as he rolls to the side, laying me on top of him, still connected. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart still pound with mine* I love you, Rhage. *The candles dim and the purr begins again as he stirs inside me* Oh seconds?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can do that and more...   I can do that and more... Empty

Back to top Go down

I can do that and more...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BDB United :: Brothers :: Rhage, son of Tohrture-
Jump to: