BDB United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** We at BDB United are fan fiction writers portraying the Book Series The Black Dagger Brotherhood By JR Ward, All Storylines, Character Bios, Avatars, are creatively and independently written by th

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting the Call

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doc Jane
Doc Jane

Getting the Call Empty
PostSubject: Getting the Call   Getting the Call EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jane Whitcomb BdbUnited
‎*Getting the call from Tohrment that they will be needing assistance when they arrive. I ready everything that I will to treat them. Ehlena walks in with two cups of coffee. Handing her one then running his hand through his hair. I look down at the cup.* Thanks Ehlena. *She nods and goes to wash up. Not that I need the coffee, Vishous is where I get my charge from these days. Sighing at the thought of leaving him in that bed all alone but when the door is slung wide, my mind gets in gear.*

Tohrment BdbUnited
‎*Rhage looks worst for wear. Green around the gills after going beastly on a few Lessers asses. Payne is a little scuffed up with a few scratches. She got the better end of the deal then I would say for those Lessers she turned into minced meat. Carrying our large load in. Phury is laid out on one of the exam tables for Doc.* One of those son of bitches had a grenade in his hand. Phury was in the middle of searching through his pockets when he pulled it out. He sent the fucker back to his maker just as he pulled the pin out but Phury still caught some of the blast. *Looking down at his mangled leg where his prosthetic used to be.*

Rhage BdbUnited
‎*Grabbing my stomach as the room starts to spin. Sliding down onto the cool surface of the tiled floor seems to help. My stomach is a fucked up mess as I can nothing but groan as the indigestion hits me hard.*

Payne BdbUnited
‎*she hops on the gurney laying back and covering her eyes with her arm while her Brothers mate begins to check on Brothee Rhage BdbUnited. Other than a few scratches and a massive headache from her head meeting the wall, she was fine. Peeking her eyes she grins when Brother Tohrment BdbUnited meets her eyes* your right Brother Rhage looks like the Godzilla you showed me on TV. *she winces when she laughs* Manny BdbUnited is going to kill me.

Jane Whitcomb BdbUnited
‎*Ehlena and I quickly put a emergency tourniquet on his leg. The Ehlena goes over to check the others.* I've got him. I'm going to take care of him first them I will tend to your wounds. *Locking eyes with Tohr. Glad that Manny isn't here right now or he would blow a gasket seeing the blood on Payne. As quickly as I can, I cut away Phury's clothes tossing them into a pile. The wound is not as bad as it looks as we clean up the area. Looking at at Tohr who is grabbing a towel for Payne while she hands Rhage a glass with alka seltzer in it.* Phury is going to be fine in no time. No major artery was hit and the area is nice and pink.

Manny BdbUnited
‎*hearing that the patrol group ran into trouble and some of them were hurt he races to the treatment rooms, hoping that Payne wasn't badly injured. He knew she was a warrior, but he still hated her being in danger. A part of him he didn't fully understand wanted to protect her, stand in front of anything that might hurt her. It wasn't logical, he was a healer not a fighter, but, shit when it came to her logic had never really come into it. She made him react in a way he'd never known before. As he walked through the door he saw that Phury was the one on the table, Rhage was looking sick as a dog but basically unharmed and Payne, Thank God, looked like she just had a few scratches and bruises. He ran over to her and pulled her into his arms* Oh bambina, I was so worried when I heard you'd been hurt. *She winced and he pulled back. She was clearly bruised and battered so he would have to be careful with her until she had healed. He looked her over in more detail and realised she was fine* Would you like something for the pain?

Jane Whitcomb BdbUnited
‎*After Manny checks out Payne getting her situated, he walks over looking down at Phury's leg.* I've closed up the larger wounds adding a draining tub. I'll take that out later when it starts to heal. It's just sewing all the pieces of the puzzle up right now. *Nodding at Payne.* Go ahead and take care of her. We have this handled here. *He nods walking back over to Payne after looking everyone over again just to make sure that I didn't miss anything. I shake my head with a grin, whispering under my breath.* Arrogant ass.

Tohrment BdbUnited
‎*Seeing that everything is under control. I grab a hold of Rhage, placing my arms around him to help him walk* What you need is a little TLC and you will be good as new. I'm going to take you to Mary. *Rhage lets out a groan.* Yeah I know...and you an ass too. *Pushing the door wide, we head down to the tunnel to the mansion.*

Rhage BdbUnited
‎*Trying to focus on Tohr face but getting the fuzzy blob with my not so good vision. As Tohr helps me up the stairs I wish I had more functions of my body so I could lift my finger and show him how I really feel as he continues baiting about my dead weight.*

Manny BdbUnited
‎*Seeing that Jane had Phury under control and all the others were fine, he turned his attention back to Payne. Giving her the meds she requested he helps her back to their room to get her settled. At least the injuries weren't serious and after a few hours rest she would probably be fine, he still hated seing her hurt. It was definitely something he was going to have to work at getting better at. She was a figher, it was her nature, ergo she was going to get hurt but fuck he hated seeing it. It reminded him far too much of how they met and he never, NEVER wanted to go there again.*
Back to top Go down

Getting the Call
Page 1 of 1