BDB United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** We at BDB United are fan fiction writers portraying the Book Series The Black Dagger Brotherhood By JR Ward, All Storylines, Character Bios, Avatars, are creatively and independently written by th

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Her Lips on Mine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vishous
V.I.P
V.I.P
Vishous

Her Lips on Mine Empty
PostSubject: Her Lips on Mine   Her Lips on Mine EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*Her scent envelopes him as she curls as close to him as she possibly can. His Jane Whitcomb BdbUnited lays satisfied and spent in arms. Always feeling like she has to him. His cursed hand moves back and forth slowly against her bare back, loving the feel of her cool back on his hand. He kisses the top of her head, an sighs in pure bliss when she moves her mouth against his neck, his name leaving her lips in a breathless whisper. A smirk plays on his lips, pulling her closer to him.* Sleep is what you need, true. *Her hand slips from his chest to his waist. A hiss escapes when her hand alowly traces lower to his growing erection. She looks up at him, her green eyes mirroring his desire and he knows, fuck he knows that they are not going to sleep anymore. Rolling her on her back, and in one powerful thrust, he enters her waiting core and takes her.*
Back to top Go down

Her Lips on Mine
Page 1 of 1