BDB United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** We at BDB United are fan fiction writers portraying the Book Series The Black Dagger Brotherhood By JR Ward, All Storylines, Character Bios, Avatars, are creatively and independently written by th

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeding...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lassiter
Admin
Lassiter

Feeding... Empty
PostSubject: Feeding...   Feeding... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Zadist BdbUnited
*Thinking back over the past month or so and recalling that everything his Shellan has feed from him it has only been a sip at a time. He growls as he begins to thinks she is not getting all that she may need from him. He quickly gets up from where he is sitting and goes in search of her. Finding her sitting doing a little reading while Nalla is down for her nap.* Bella ... *Striding quickly to her side he takes the book out of her hand and marks her spot before setting the book on the table next to her.* Come on mate, you are needed in our matted room.

Bella BdbUnited
‎*Enjoying some quiet time with a good book while Nalla was down for a nap, she looked up and smiled when her hellren approached her. Zadist took the book from her hands, set it aside then took her hand bringing her to her feet. A shiver ran through her when Z said that she was needed in their matted room. She went along with him willingly, she had absolutely no intention of arguing with him*

Zadist BdbUnited
‎*Holding her hand as they enter into their matted room he turns and faces her* You need to feed fully, no more sips like you have been taking. *Pulling his shirt up over his head he sits down on the bed and tilts his head to the side exposing his neck.* Come on Nalla, I need to know that your needs are being met too and I can feel your hunger.

Bella BdbUnited
‎*Completely taken aback by her hellrens words Bella stood in place looking at him* Zadist I'm fine, really! *When Zadist gave her a "yeah right" look she figured it was probably in her best interest not to argue with him. Zadist was after all...well Zadist. Bella threw her hands up in the air* Fine! *She proceeded to walk around the bed so she was behind her hellren, removed her top before crawling over the mattress and settling in behind Z. While playfully biting her bottom lip she traced her finger over her name carved into his skin and smiled when a shiver ran through him. Bella then ran her hands over his back and shoulders, then down his strong arms. She pressed her body against his back as she leaned her head closer and ran her tongue up the column of his neck* Bella... *Zadist hissed with another shiver. Bella purred and nuzzled into his neck while slipping one hand under his arm then up onto his muscular chest as her other hand traveled over his shoulder to reach his chest. She pressed tighter against his back as her fingers found his nipple rings and gave them both a little tug*

Zadist BdbUnited
‎*Growling* Bella, I am not going to let you distract me, you need to feed. I want you to feed. *A moan escaping as he feels her tug again on his nipple rings. He brings his hand up to hers taking them in his one hand he holds them still. Smiling as she nuzzles his neck, he thinks that she is finally going to feed like he wants her to. He gets lost in the feel of her lips on his neck, letting go of her hands.* Bella ... *Her hands have worked their way lower opening his leathers and releasing his erection.* Feed, please. *Gasping as her hand grips his hardness, he pulls out of her grasp, he turns and pushes her back on to the bed. Pinning her body there as her lowers himself on to her. Loving the feel of her soft body against his.*

Bella BdbUnited
‎*Her purrs grow louder as she wraps her hand around his erection. She loved how he was always ready for him, always wanting her. She gives him a sexy smile when he pulls out of her hand, spins around and pins her beneath his huge hard body. A growl rumbles deep in his chest as she reaches up and cups his face in both of her delicate hands. She smiles up into his beautiful canary yellow eyes.* I'll feed Z, I promise. Right now I want you more. *Bella licks her lips and slides her hands around to the back of his head and pulls his mouth down towards hers*

Zadist BdbUnited
‎*Needing to meeting her needs in all ways even those of her body. He bends his head down and take her nipple into his mouth. Sucking it deep inside, using his hand to pull on her other one. He grins against her breast as she moans. He moves his mouth to her other breast as his fingers trail over her skin. Stroking her as he goes, caressing every inch of her skin from her neck to her thighs before parting her legs and caressing her inner folds.*

Bella BdbUnited
‎*She moaned and arched up into his warm talented mouth, needing more of his touch* Oh God Zadist! *Bella moaned again when Zadist hand starts to rub her fold through her jeans. She started to tug at his leathers trying to get at more of his skin* Clothes...off!

Zadist BdbUnited
‎*Thinking that is an idea he can get behind, he pulls on her jean, smiling at her when he hears them rip. He tugs to remove her underwear, before pushing himself up and pushing his leathers down his hips. He returns his attentions back to
her body, trailing his lips up her legs leaving a moist trail from his tongue on his way up. Giving in to her demands as she tries to pull at his shoulders he brings his body up against hers, groaning at the feel of her nipples against his chest. He chuckles as she takes him in her hand and guides him to her entrance.* You will feed Bella, I have not forgotten your promise.

Bella BdbUnited ‎*She groaned as her jeans ripped, it would seem it was about time to go shopping again! Underwear drawer was getting rather low, jeans now too. She moans and shivers as he licks his way up her body. She looks into his eyes when he reminds her of her promise while she has his him poised at her core. She gives him an impish grin* Make love to me hellren and I will do anything you ask of me...

Zadist BdbUnited
‎*Hearing her sweet words he slides into her wet depths, a feeling of rightness filling him. He pushes in until he is seated fully inside of her. Pulling out slowly and savoring the feel of her muscles clenching around him. He starts to thr
ust in and out, increase his speed each time. Knowing that she needs to feed he pulls her close to him and flips them over so that she is on top, riding him. He smiles at the sight of her hair cascading down around him.* You set the pace, Nalla, you take what you need from me.

Bella BdbUnited
‎*Arching up as he seats himself in her to the hilt* Yes! God I always need you Zadist! *she grips his powerful shoulders as her flips them over. Bella moves her hands to his chest and looks down into his face, the face she will never tire
of seeing. Her hair falls like a curtain around Z's head and shoulders as she begins to move her hips sliding her core back and forth over his length. She loves when he smiles for her, she smiles back then leans forward and presses her lips to his* I love you Zadist. *When he smiles again she trails light kisses over his strong jaw to his ear then down his neck to that tender pulse point just behind his ear. Zadist groans, grips her hips and bucks up into her body. Bella moans against his neck, the feeling of their bodies so intimately connected, of how they fit perfectly together is indescribable. She drags her extended fangs along the column of his neck as their thrusting picks up its pace* Bella...please...*Zadist arched up under her pushing his throat to her fangs. Unable to deny her male anything she opens her mouth and and sinks her fangs into his skin*

Zadist BdbUnited
‎*The feeling of her how moist core clenching him as she rises and falls against him. Needing to give her everything she needs even his body. Pleasure zings through him when she sinks her fangs into his neck. Growling in pleasure, he feels
his release building and pushing closer* Bella take as much as need. *Bringing his hand up to her head he tangles his hand in her hair, while his hips still piston into her faster slamming up and down so hard. He feels her orgasm wash over his cock as his own release burst out of him filling her as it goes on and on. He smiles when he feels her fangs withdraw and her tongue dart out to seal the wound. He wraps his arms around her as her body collapses down on her.*

Bella BdbUnited
‎*His blood is so rich and strong as it floods her mouth before she swallows, instantly she can feel it going to work on her body, not just making her stronger but pushing her towards her release. She takes long pulls at his throat as he dr
ives himself up into her over and over pushing her over the edge. Her core clamped down on his cock as he pushed himself in hard and deep releasing his seed into her. Bella collapsed onto of her hellren as he wrapped his arms tightly around her. She snuggled against his chest and sighed in contentment* I love you Zadist.
Back to top Go down
https://bdbunited1.rpg-board.net

Feeding...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BDB United :: Brothers :: Zsadist, son of Ahgony-
Jump to: